Sunday, May 07, 2006

American female facing confidante

DUALOGUE WITH XELLA MYSPACE..........
Apr 23, 2006 3:00 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject: RE: Jungian analysis dear......
Body: I really don't think my mouth widens disproportionately from other people's.... I think it's sloped downward more so than others... but when I'm angry or irritated or sad, i don't smile... in fact a lot of people say i don't smile enough... maybe my mouth widens immensely when I do smile...

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Ricci
Date: Mar 30, 2006 8:49 PM
Yes...
Facial structure could draws personality; Our mind n body is not just like robot or computers; it is like "Vegetation"; when you chose one emotive action succeed n work it out frequently is like u cut a couple trees n let one specific tree to grow dominantly.......In your case, u feel smiling is your best emotive weapon against others; so u let your mouth widen outproportionately from average people....Since u always win with this weapon, your ego arise unproportionately. This tactic happens since childhood n u not realize it...:)

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Allexis
Date: Mar 30, 2006 2:24 PM

so how do you know if someone is a "yellow harmonic introvert".. it's based on facial structure?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Ricci
Date: Mar 7, 2006 10:24 PM
THX for answering my queeries....
Actually recently I wanna prove some kind of theory.....
There is no Astrology involve there dear...
I seems to be Obsessed with female in 25 years and finally found out JUNGIAN PSYCHOLOGY n trial n error relationships along hundreds of females at my town that delight me of 6 type of Human Female....one of them is ur type; the yellow-harmonic-introverts....
Why I can judge even on photo is because ur face is rather similar with one female I know who got that personality....:)

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Allexis
Date: Mar 5, 2006 10:58 PM

interseting analogy... i think i'm sensitive... but my room is pretty messy... but yeah if anyone moves something I usually notice... I do like harmony... but i'd probably get really annoyed if someone called me bourgeios... and I guess it's hard for me to totally forgive people who screw me over.. but i think that's a general condition.

but that was interesting! did you base it on astrology?


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Ricci
Date: Feb 23, 2006 12:25 AM

Judging by your photo...........
U are sensitive n had a great talents on ARTS;
I bet u had a neat well care bedroom...
There are places of every stuff of urs;
nothing could be removed without ur note-
knowledge....
U are a harmony lover;
Why adore both Edward 'freak'scissorhands n Peter'communist'Pan together?
You do not care somebody label u 'Proletariat' or 'Borgeouise' as long as they ain't sniff on you...:)
The weakness of u is that u r difficult 2 forgive
people that hurts u.....hmmmmm....
Am I correct???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home