Typical Odd Jobs at Amerikka
Myspace Forum gab.....
Hello my name is Danielle I work for a fast growing company who is in need of managers. WingHouse is a great company to work for. The pay offered varies with experience. I have been with WingHouse for 3 yrs. I recently got out of MIT training myself and i love my job. There is plunty of room for growth after becoming a manager otherwise i wouldnt have done it myself. If anyone is interested message me back.
Q:hi my name is Rashyda and I'm looking to move out of MD but i need a job before I move please contact me and let me know more details.
Hello,
Do you have any management experience? If so how much? I will let you know all the servers are females and the uniforms are just like what the girls wear at hooters. Now if that doesnt bother you, then basically you have to get an interview with my regional manager first, then if you pass the interview you go through 9 wks of training. The first 6wks are working in the kitchen, then the last 3 wks are working up front the girls. Now there are two validations you have to pass. The first one is after kitchen training and the second one is after front of the house training. If you pass these validations then we place you in a store. We get paid BI-weekly and at the end of each period we are awareded a bonus according to our performance as a store.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home